domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2007

The Word.

How could you live without words? Indeed, if you had not any word or language,you should have invented them or something in substitution,like the dumb and deaf have to do...Since I realized how valuable is the gift of speaking,I had doing an unceasing effort for choosing carefully the words to built my speech.Word is the only way that I know to fill up my needing for comunicating.Yes,I need to say, to talk,to tell,to show...and also to hear.If I couldn´t do all that,for sure I´d finish bursting off.It´s actually surprising the human being´skill to find this sort of wire and can write the sound from their brain...and from their heart.We need to set they both in balance in order to be honest with ourselves...How could you live without words?.

( "El Virginiano")

Esta entrada,al igual que la de "una de indios",se la dedico a mi hermano Abel (¡ ojo ! :yo no soy Caín - ¡ qué más quisiera yo ! ).Espero que pueda traducirla fácilmente.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario